The Work has just gotten sweeter!

The Work has just gotten sweeter!
Espirito Santo, Brasil

Friday, June 12, 2015

Missionaries can only use the bathroom on "P-Day"

Hola Familia!

Thanks for the email. You make we all excited to come home and help the Sister Missionaries there! They sound great and keep helping them. The member helping us today told us that when members help the missionaries, the members receive so many blessings. 

I love the Jason Lee food stand, that was really fun when I helped. That is weird that it is your last year. 

I am glad that Jenna is doing ok. We were in a lesson last night and this investigator was explaining how he sometimes doesn't understand why things happen in his life. He always asks "where is God?". I explained my experiences in the mission field, where I have had to learn that God is in control and I shared Mosiah 4:9. I love using the scriptures to help answer people's questions because I can say "God is saying this....not me!" It brings more authority to our words. I am so glad that I get to study the scriptures every day.....I heard that the study schedule is the hardest thing to continue after the mission. Keep studying the scriptures every day. I am going to use scriptures with my kids when I have a family. They will basically be my eternal investigators :) haha

I can't believe that the Hunts are moving! I hope they are still there when I go home....that way I can finally give Becca a hug :)

This week was busy! it has been raining a ton and I look like an idiot with my poncho while riding my bike. I always hear Mom in my head saying "It is better to stay dry than to look cute!" haha On the mission you really don't care what you look like....you just want to stay dry! Hopefully the rain dies down a little bit. 

The work is progressing here...we had 4 investigators at church!! YAY! That was an improvement. Sundays are CRAZY! I won't miss missionary sundays......I need my day of rest back. :)

So we have transfers next week.....I will give you updates next week on where I will "die" haha........sorry to use that word :) I hope I go back to Murray, that would be awesome! But I could stay here though. This area is awesome! I could be training next transfer. If I am training, I want her to believe that I have been out about 9 months......then she will be really surprised when I have to get up and give my departing testimony. That would be so funny! But I will let you know next week!

Tomorrow we are going to the TEMPLE! Salt Lake CITY! YAY! I love going to the temple so much...I really miss it a lot. WE will have a chapel session with the temple president after the session. I need a lot of help. I have so many goals for the last part of my mission that I want to achieve and I really need God's help. The Temple is the best place to go.

Let me know if you get any emails from the Wisharts about departure dates. I haven't heard anything I would like to know when I leaving so I can know how long I have left to lose weight haha :) I am sure that I will hear something soon. 

I can't believe that school will be out soon! I can't believe that it is P-day again! Time goes by SO FAST...sometimes it makes me sick to my stomach. 

But I am having fun here in old town Midvale with my Polynesian companion.....we are going to tear it up here this last week. I am going to baptize EVERYONE! We should have  a baptism this saturday. Please pray for Hermelinda. 

I love you all! Sorry no pictures right now. I will take one at the Zone activity and send it later today. Love you and miss you. Keep sharing the Gospel!
SLY

Hermana Warren 

No comments:

Post a Comment