The Work has just gotten sweeter!

The Work has just gotten sweeter!
Espirito Santo, Brasil

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Transfer to Midvale

Hola Familia!

So...I am being transferred to MIDVALE! AAAHHHHHH! I am so excited and nervous and sad and happy...I feel like I am on the Missionary Roller Coaster again. I leave tomorrow morning at 10. Last night was pretty sad, we went out with Sister Egan and before we went into our apartment, I was crying pretty hard. Sister Egan has been an angel in my life. She helped me through Jess's wedding, my depression transfer, she helps us and feeds us and supports us in EVERYTHING. I will miss her so much! She gave us really pretty bracelets with a bead that is the Tree of Life, because we are bringing people to the tree. I will wear that bracelet forever.

So my new companion will be Sister Zuphelt, she is from Arizona and she was the first missionary I met here in the field. She was at the airport with the Wisharts. This is her last transfer in the mission so I will be "killing" her! So I will only have 6 weeks to know this area that I am going to. I am really excited though, to go into an area that I don't know and only have my faith and the Spirit to help me find the people that Heavenly Father wants me to.

Sorry, I don't have a lot of time today so this email will be really short. I am really grateful for Sister Gonzalez, she has taught me a lot and I have learned a lot about obedience, prayer, and humility from her.

So this week has been hard BUT we had a miracle!!!!! A member called us on Thursday and told us that her friend wants to be baptized. We talked to the friend and she told us that she is leaving in a week and wants to be baptized before she leaves. We talked to our mission president,and received permission to teach her and baptize her in a week. She is being interviewed tonight.....but the sad part is this....she is getting baptized tomorrow and I will already be transferred! I will miss the baptism :( But at least she is getting baptized, which is the happy thing.

With me transferring,  I am just super grateful for all of the people that I have met in this area. I have been here for almost 6 months! I just love the ward but Sister Gonzalez will take care of it for me. I will miss all the families that we have brought into the Gospel...but I will get their emails and addresses so I can write them and stay in contact, so they can tell me when they are going through the temple :)

  Sorry, this is pretty much it for this week, we have to be out of the mission office by 2 because all the missionaries going home will be here and so we have to leave, and I still have to pack all my stuff!

I can't believe Steph and Ben are getting sealed! That makes me so happy:) This is what makes EVERYTHING worth it.

Essential oils are cool, Hermana Childs uses them and I used them in the CCM. They are awesome!

The girls can wear the clothes, just tell them that they need to send me a new dress :) hehe

I will have the address for you next week, I don't know it right now.
Zone Work-out


LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Keep me in your prayers.
SLY!
Hermana Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment