The Work has just gotten sweeter!

The Work has just gotten sweeter!
Espirito Santo, Brasil

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mail in Mexico!

Tonight, I will be set apart as a full-time missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will be attending the Mexico MTC and then head to Salt Lake City to preach the Gospel in Spanish. I am so excited (and a little nervous:) to serve this mission and I would love to hear from everyone during the next 18 months. If you would like to send me a letter while I am at the Mexico MTC, please send it to this address:

Hermana Helen Alex Warren
Utah Salt Lake City Central Mission
Mexico Missionary Training Center 
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828 
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero 
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal 
Mexico


When I know my mission address in Salt Lake City, my parents will post it on my blog.

Thank you everyone for being such wonderful friends, I will miss you all very much! Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment