The Work has just gotten sweeter!

The Work has just gotten sweeter!
Espirito Santo, Brasil

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I made it to Mexico!!

I made it to Mexico! Yeah, with all the flight changes and stuff, it was a little bit stressful. If I had to stay in Houston over night, I would have been completely fine with that, I knew Steph would have picked me up :) Well, I guess a good thing about the flight problems is that I got to sit in first class to Mexico! YAY! It was kind of weird.....I didn´t know what to do with the warm towel haha. And Mexico City is CRAZY.....seriously, the drivers are nuts and I swear that there were angels protecting the van because there were many opportunities for a car crash...but I am fine and safe. I was alone the entire day...I kept looking for other missionaries but since my flight was changed, I assumed that I wouldn´t be traveling with anyone else. And yes, the MTC rep was there and he doesn´t speak english but he tried to explain things to me with hand motions and everything so that helped. 

So, that is everything that has happened today! I am kind of exhausted and really confused BUT I have my badge on!!! HERMANA WARREN :) I can´t believe I am actually here!!!! It is so crazy.
By the way, this computer is in spanish so every word I write is underlined in red so sorry about any wrong words haha.

Thanks Sam for the email! And you too Dad. I miss you guys already and I love you all! I will email you soon!

Love,
Hermana Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment