The Work has just gotten sweeter!

The Work has just gotten sweeter!
Espirito Santo, Brasil

Saturday, March 21, 2015

I love Teaching the Gospel!!

Hola Familia!

This week was a great week, the weather was awesome and it will stay awesome  :) I am so excited to not wear a jacket and tights. I love biking in the sun, with my sun glasses and my flats and feeling myself get tan :) I might need new flats because mine are falling apart haha but I am going to try and endure so I can save the money for when I go home. 

Jenna took my crimper?! What?! Can you send me the same one that I had? That one is the best. Thanks Jess and Jordan for getting my boxes, I didn't want to try to take all those home. 

President will do the BYU endorsement this week when I have interviews with him on Thursday. 
 I can't believe that everyone is getting home from their missions. Conner and Cameron were over for pizza?  Wow! Time goes by so fast.

Feliz Cumpleanos MAMA! Voy a mandar una carta hoy :) Lo siento, no tengo dinero para comprar algo pero puedo darle un bautismo este fin de semana! (Happy Birthday Mother, I don't have money for a gift but what I can give you for your birthday is a baptism)  :) His name is Gerson and he is the husband of a member who NEVER thought that it was going to happen. Now they will be able to go to the temple!!! YAY!! I love completing families! I will send a picture next week.

Maria and Jordan were baptized this week! They were so happy for their baptism. We gave them "Takis", spicy chips. I thought of Lydia the whole time. I miss my sisters :)

I have gone on two exchanges this last week, they were both great. I love helping the sisters, serving people is really the best. We helped our investigator clean their apartment and it was great. 

We had a busy week, so busy that I can't think of anything that we did :) haha

WE are finding a lot of people to teach, but we are still looking. I really enjoy each day as a missionary, I don't really want to go to bed :) Some days are hard and you just want to go into a closet and cry but it all depends on your attitude. Things are usually better the next day. I love how the Lord gives us the opportunity to be better each day. I re-read my Farewell talk that I gave more than a year ago and I really like the quote from President Snow:

“Do not expect to become perfect at once. If you do, you will be disappointed. Be better today than you were yesterday, and be better tomorrow than you are today.”

​That is my favorite part about the atonement, we have the opportunity and the blessing​ to improve. I love my Savior and I am so grateful for what he has done for me and my investigators. We have hope through him.

I love you all so much! 

I love you all and

Keep sending me pictures! 

SLY!
Hermana Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment